We charge a standard fee for medical pregnancy termination which includes the following services. There is no Medicare rebate on these fees.
- All medical consultations with specialist gynaecologists or GP doctors experienced in medical termination procedures.
- Consultation with a clinical psychologist, if necessary.
- Nursing advice and support given by registered nurses before, during and after the abortion up to 28 days.
- 24 Hour emergency contact.
- All medications required for the abortion as well as antibiotics to prevent an infection, analgesics for pain management and anti-emetics for nausea
Not included are:
- Services by other doctors or diagnostic providers.
- Any medical or surgical procedures necessary to treat a medical complication or a failed termination.
With a valid Medicare Card $325
Without a Medicare Card $600